About T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore offers the four year B. Pharmacy course with an intake of 100 seats. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, approved by All India Council for Technical Education, and recognized by the Pharmacy council of India, New Delhi.
The T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore aspires to stimulate a lasting attitude of inquiry, openness and social responsibility; T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore is committed to creating an atmosphere of intellectual curiosity, academic freedom, diversity and personal empowerment. The time of the students in our Pharmacy College is rich, and varied experience will indeed provide them with the skills and confidence they need for a successful career.
The course is taught with hands-on approach, with laboratories and facilities available to enhance teaching and provide practical skills at the highest level. In addition, particular emphasis is placed with regard to project work, assignments and Industrial visits, hence thereby prepare graduates who specialize in this discipline to take their place as leaders in our noble profession.
The T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore recognizes that its mission and goals must be supported by sound Institutional values. As T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore pursue the mission and goals, T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore do recognize that Individuals are the source of T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore’s creativity and reputation.
T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore: Objective
Provide global perspective in each stream of learning.
Growth with quality, innovation and continuous search of knowledge.
Educate, train and mold the students into efficient professionals with flexibility to meet the requirements of the industry.
Keep pace with changing times by providing quality education through value addition courses, beyond the curricular prescribed by the University.
Character building among the students graduating from the colleges so as to enable them to become responsible citizens and professionals.
Provide continuing executive education to managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Have continuous association, involvement and partnership with the industrial organizations.
T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore: Vision
To set up a world-class institution that can provide high quality professional education to all, at a price everyone can afford.
T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore: Mission
To build well integrated individuals, value based (Intellectually anlightered, morally upright, amotionally balanced and socially committed youngsters) leading to holistic education.
T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore: Goals
Quality Education with high level of excellence to maintain the quality of performance and standards.
Courses Offered at T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- a)Pass in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects; Mathematics or Biology
- b) A pass in D Pharma from PCI approved institution/equivalent examination.
- A pass in 10+2/12 std./PUC with 40% marks(5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC applicable only for Karnataka students) in aggregate in PCB/PCM/PC with Computer Science/PC with Electronics.
- Candidates who have passed D. Pharma course with not less than 50% (5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC Applicable only for Karnataka students) aggregate and approved by pharmacy council of India shall be admitted directly to IInd B.Pharma course.
- A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of RGUHS who has secured not less than 55%(5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC Applicable only for Karnataka students) of the maximum marks.
For enquiries about T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, submit the Admission Enquiry form