About Management Colleges
Two-year (Full Time) MBA programs normally take place over two academic years. Students enter with a reasonable amount of prior real-world work experience and take classes during weekdays like other university students. A typical Full-time, accelerated, part-time or modular MBA requires 60 credits (600 class hours) of graduate work.
Accelerated MBA programs are a variation of the two-year programs. They involve a higher course load with more intense class and examination schedules and are usually condensed into one year. They usually have less “down time” during the program and between semesters. For example, there is no three- to four-month summer break, and between semesters there might be seven to ten days off rather than three to five weeks vacation. Accelerated programs typically have a lower cost than full-time two-year programs.
Part-time MBA programs normally hold classes on weekday evenings, after normal working hours, or on weekends. Part-time programs normally last three years or more. The students in these programs typically consist of working professionals, who take a light course load for a longer period of time until the graduation requirements are met.
Modular MBA programs are similar to part-time programs, although typically employing a lock-step curriculum with classes packaged together in blocks lasting from one to three weeks.
Executive MBA (EMBA) programs developed to meet the educational needs of managers and executives, allowing students to earn an MBA or another business-related graduate degree in two years or less while working full-time. Participants come from every type and size of organization – profit, nonprofit, government – representing a variety of industries. EMBA students typically have a higher level of work experience, often 10 years or more, compared to other MBA students. In response to the increasing number of EMBA programs offered, The Executive MBA Council was formed in 1981 to advance executive education.
Full Time Executive MBA programs are a new category of full-time 1 year MBA programs aimed at professionals with approx. 5 years or more. They are primarily offered in countries like India where the 2 year MBA program is targeted at fresh graduates with no experience or minimal experience. These full-time executive MBA programs are similar to 1 year MBA programs offered by schools like Insead and IMD.
Distance learning MBA programs hold classes off-campus. These programs can be offered in a number of different formats: correspondence courses by postal mail or email, non-interactive broadcast video, pre-recorded video, live teleconference or videoconference, offline or online computer courses. Many schools offer these programs.
Blended learning programs combine distance learning with face-to-face instruction. These programs typically target working professionals who are unable to attend traditional part-time programs.
MBA Dual Degree programs combine a MBA with others to let students cut costs (dual programs usually cost less than pursuing 2 degrees separately), save time on education and to tailor the business education courses to their needs. This is generally achieved by allowing core courses of one program count as electives in the other. Some business schools offer programs in which students can earn both a bachelor’s degree in business administration and an MBA in five years.
Management Colleges in Bangalore are listed below:
List of Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Nagarjuna Education Society – Mba Dept.
- The Oxford College Of Business Management
- Reva Institute Of Technology And Management
- Sambhram Academy Of Management Studies (Sams)
- New Horizon Educational Institution
- Don Bosco Institute of Bio Sciences and Mangament Studies
- SJES College of Management Studies
- Garden City College of Science and Management Studies
- HKBK Business Academy
- Brindavan College
- Dayanandsagar Academy Of Technology And Management
- East West College of Management
- T. John Institute of Management and Science
- Presidency College
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology- Department of MBA
- MVJ College of Engineering- Department of MBA
- East Point College of Management
- Hillside Institute of Management and Academy
- Acharya’s Bangalore B-School
- Krupanidhi Institute of Management
- Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
- Kristhu Jayanthi College
- City College
- Advanced Management College
- Alliance University; Alliance Business Academy
- Jain University
- Acharya institute of Management and Sciences
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore
- Christ University, Department Of Management Studies, Bangalore
- R.R. Institute of Advanced Studies
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management; M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
- SJB Institute of Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- JSS Academy of Technical Education
- RNS Institute of Technology
- Al-Ameen Institute Of Management Studies
- RJS (Reddy Jana Sangha) Institute of Management Studies)
- Atria Institute of Technology
- CMR Centre for Business Studies
- ShirdiSai Engineering College, Bengaluru
- R.S. College of Management & Science
- Karnataka College of Management
- Reva Institute of Science & Management
- RK.Institute of Management & Computer Science
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies (SAMS)
- SJES College of Management Studies
- M. P. Birla Institute of Management
- Aishwarya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- CNK Reddy College of Business Management
- Community Institute of Management Studies
- GT Institute of Management Studies and Research
- INTECH Institute of Business Management
- Lorven International Institute of Management Studies
- Maharani’s Arts, Commerce and Management College for Women
- Mangala Institute of Management Studies
- Oxbridge Business School
- R. R. College of Management Studies and Computer Applications
- Shivananda Sarma Memorial R. V. (SSMRV) College
- Shushruti Institute of Management Studies
- Sita Devi Rathan Chand Nahar Adarsh College
- Surana College
- VVN Institute of Management Technology & Research
- Yelahanka College
For MBA admission enquiries at Management Colleges, submit the Online Enquiry form