About Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
Founded in 1974 by S. Narasa Raju, the Oxford Educational Institutions is the Brain Child of CHILDREN’S EDUCATION SOCIETY (REGD). The Oxford Educational Institutions, well-known for Academic excellences cover the gamut of needs from K.G. to P.G. courses. The Institutions are located mainly at J.P. Nagar, HSR Layout, Hongasandra, Bommanahalli Bangalore, Karnataka India.
The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore is one of the most prestigious institutions in Bangalore that provides quality training in professional education in various streams of engineering, post graduate programme in Computer Application (MCA) and in Business Administration (MBA).
The world in which we live today is comfortable because of engineering feats and inventions. The field is vast and the applications are enormous from the transport system to internet, from daily tools to sophisticated heavy industries, from medical instruments to basic research across the world. With a vision to be a respected and sought after group of education institutions, we are very much engaged in equipping individuals to be capable of building learning organization in the new millennium.
|Affiliation :||Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU).|
|Location:||The Oxford College Of Engineering
#10th Milestone, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 068.
Branches offered in Engineering
The Oxford Polytechnic is affiliated to the Board of Technical Examinations, Government of Karnataka and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E).
The following 3-year diploma courses are offered.
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science & Engineering (C.S.E.)
- Information Science & Engineering (I.S.E.)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (E.C.E)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E.)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (E.E.E.)
- Bio-Technology (B.T.)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Automobile Engineering (AUE)
- Construction Technology Management
Post Graduate Engineering Programs
- M.Tech. Power Electronics
- M.Tech. in Digital Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech in Digital Communication & Networking
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Networks Engineering
- M.Tech.(ME) Thermal Power Engineering
- M.Tech in Machine Design
- M.Tech in Bio Informatics
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded System design
- M.Tech in Computer applications in Industrial Drives
Microsoft, Oracle, TCS, IBM, Accenture, HP, Infosys, Deutsche Bank ,Thomson Reuters, Ernst & Young, Ocwen Financial Solutions, Barclays Bank, Glaxo Smithkline, L & T Infotech, L & T Emsys, Robosoft Technologies, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Tata Elxsi, Siemens, Openstream Technologies, Federal Bank, Capgemini, Global Automation, Mahindra, Satyam, Huawei Technologies, Nokia Siemens Networks, Sap Labs India, Infotech Enterprises, Robert Bosch