About Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore
The combined experience of this team, excellent rapport with Industry and unparalleled zeal will be brought to bear to nurture students into engineering and management professionals. Innovation, Integrity and Excellence shall be their guiding motto.
B.V.V.Sangha’s has been set up with a vision to create a hub of educational excellence towards nurturing human resources for resurgent India imbibed with Indian values, culture and heritage.
Why to choose Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore?
- The VTU’s new syllabus requires Internships & Industrial projects. Proximity & Memorandum of Understanding with Industries of Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore is of great advantage.
- Affordable fees & freeships / scholarships to deserving students
- B.V.V. Sangha, – an Iconic Society in the field of education – runs Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore.
- World Bank Assisted & 50+ year’s old Basaveshwara Engineering College, Bagalkot is Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore’s Big Brother.
- Director, Principal & HOD’s are IIT, IISc Qualified with National & International exposure.
- Qualified & Well experienced enthusiastic & students caring faculty &Administration.
- Fairly new college, with modern hi-tech equipments. All in good working condition.
- Dedicated and Active placement cell.
- Advantage of city life & rural benefits like Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) etc.
- Good Gymkhana facilities with well qualified & experienced Physical Education Director.
- In campus corporate training centre
- Limited free hostel facility.
- Good Public & Private Transport facility.
- Noise & Pollution free, serene environment encourages studies.
- Nearly 100% results in the final year with one rank in VTU exam in the two batches that have passed out of this College till date.
Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore Advantage
Industrial Tie Ups
- The promoters of KPIT are corporate leaders entrepreneurs and Industrialists.
- Industry tie-ups – IT, Electronics, Telecom, Engineering
- SLN, Uniglass, Oak Systems among others
- Industry exposure to students from 1st yr itself
- Grooming students from 1st semester for industry acceptability – soft skills
- Visiting faculty from industry
- Visits of students to industries
A few companies that are part of the industry interaction:
- SLN technologies – Only private company participating in the prestigious “Chandrayana” Project of India. And developers of Blackbox for SUKOI.
- Oak Systems Pvt. Ltd., A Specialist software testing company
- Uniglass India Pvt. Ltd. – Leading manufacturer of FRP.
- Savita Suppliers – One of the largest alloy steel service centres.
Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore believe in setting high standards of education and in becoming a trail blazer for the overall development of our students. This commitment to the overall development of our student community led us to the understanding that mere focus on the syllabus prescribed may not equip our students to excel in their post- academic life. Hence there is a need to build the para academic skills of the student during his tenure in the college.
In this direction, Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore has formed FOUR focus fora to collectively represent the aspirations of the young generation keeping in view the global scenario. Each of these fora will focus on the following aspects.
- Understand opportunities
- Set Goals
- Identify Competency requirements
- Define roadmap to build & nurture these competencies
- Focus on developing requisite competencies and skills
These FOUR fora are –
- Amruta Corporate Focus Forum (ACFF)
- Indian Public Services Forum (IPSF)
- Amruta Entrepreneurial Focus Forum (AEFF)
- Amruta Research and Academic Forum (ARAF)
Each of these fora will define their own charter of activities. Every student of Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore has to align with any one of these fora to define and pursue his/her aspiration. Each fora will have representatives from teachers, management, student community, along with representation from sector experts. Some of the activities that each of these fora will have are:
- Form a e-group for information exchange.
- Have its own notice board in college to showcase & communicate
- Conduct an event at least once a month – such as mentorship / seminars / lectures / visits / etc.
- Each forum will have members from across the branch and across the semester
Corporate Training Center
CTC boasts of a full-featured corporate training center that offers companies with the state-of-the-art facility to simultaneously train over 400 professionals under one roof. Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore’s CTC is part of the Amruta Education-Industry Forge (A-Forge) that is setup to build a strong industry interface and make students industry ready by the time they graduate out of Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore. CTC combines the bests of industry and academics and provides corporates with an excellent facility to train their employees on their topics of choice with the use of modern learning aids.
CTC at a glance –
- Over 400 participants can simultaneously undergo corporate training under one roof
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms, corridors, cafeteria, library and the entire campus
- Each classroom fitted with projection system and audio visual facility
- Each trainee provided with a high-end computer under the secured LAN and WAN environment
- Hi-bandwidth 1:1 internet backbone connecting the CTC with anywhere in the globe behind a firewall
- High end backbone servers catering to super-processing and number crunching needs of the corporates
- World-class software to power the clients and servers with latest OpenSource releases and products
- 24 X 7 power management and backup
- Fully equipped cafeteria and food court providing Hygienic, tasty food throughout the day (7am – 10pm)
- Full-fledged library boasting 1000’s of technical and management books and journals to provide necessary intellectual food
- Over 6,50,000 sqft of lush green campus space surrounded by lakes and vegetation to provide the all-scarce fresh air and peaceful atmosphere for a city-dweller
- Excellent research and academic atmosphere for conducting focused training with support from staff and students
- Optional services of proven corporate trainers can be made available for any topic and can take-up entire training programme on turnkey basis
- Large Fleet of vehicles to ferry trainees between the campus and different parts of Bengaluru city
- Residential facility for men and women trainees within the campus and in close proximity
- A cost-effective solution to the growing demands of corporate training facilities
Indicative list of Companies already using CTC
The CTC is already providing its services to India’s largest IT services company Tata Consultancy Services. TCS has been training continuously at CTC since its inception in December 2009. TCS has been using 90% of the CTC facilities.
Others who have been regularly using the CTC are :
- All India PCB Manufacturers Association
- SLN Technologies P Ltd
- Kendra Business Technologies
- Oak Systems Pvt Ltd
- Savitha Steels
- Vibhava Group of Companies
- Amulya Agencies
And many more
|Location||Bidadi Industrial Town,
Ramanagaram,Near Toyota Kirloskar Motors Road,
- B.E Electronics and Communication
- B.E Electrical and Electronics
- B.E Computer Science
- B.E Civil
- B.E Mechanical
- B.E Information Science
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Placements are benchmark to the performance of any engineering and management institutes and it depicts success and the growth of the institution. Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore are proud of our achievements in this field.
The Placement Cell of Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore plays a vital role and is gradually becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of engineering and management colleges coming up in Karnataka, India. The competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. Our Placement Cell is performing the following activities:-
- Arranging an effective winter/summer training for students.
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
- Training to suit various needs of industry.
The Objective of the Placement Cell is to facilitate the process of placement and ensure that each eligible student gets an opportunity to face an interview.
Adding to it the endeavor of the placement cell is to ensure 100% placement assistance to all the students. The cell is assisted by the student placement representatives. The Placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies officials.
List of Companies for which students of Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore got selected –
|1||MindTree Pvt. Ltd|
|3||Unisys Pvt. Ltd|
|5||Syntel Pvt. Ltd|
|6||EMC2 Pvt. Ltd|
|8||Oracle Finance Services Ltd|
|10||Eureka Forbes Pvt. Ltd|
List of Engineering colleges inBangalore
For Engineering degree admission enquiries at Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences, Bangalore, submit the Online Enquiry form