About Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore has an eminent and resourceful governing council who decide the future course of the Institution. The Governing Council at Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore are well read, have an inclination towards the Education Industry, are champions in their chosen field and have struck a chord with the corporate top brass to facilitate in the placement activities. They a gentle mix of Academicians, Businessmen, Corporate Officials, Industrialists and Sportsmen making it absolutely transcendent.
|Affiliation:||Vishvesvaraya Technology University|
|Location:||Sy. No 73, Lingadheera Gollahalli,
Kundana Hobli, Devanahalli Taluk,
Bangalore- 562110, Karnataka, India.
Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore Vision
Develop Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore as a model institution meeting international standards so that it shall become provider of affordable high quality technical education, even to students from developed countries
Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore Mission
- Provide inclusive access to Engineering Education
- Offer Innovative scholarships for deserving students
- Create the learning sphere that strengthens teaching and provides opportunities for connection between the institution and the world
- Design and implement an effective teaching-learning process
- Train students with emphasis on problem solving, leadership, team work, soft skills, quality, ethics, good behavior and caring for nature
- Provide very good academic environment to the teachers
- Make non-teaching staff feel as important members of the institutions
- Encourage sports and cultural activities by providing excellent facilities
- Conduct job oriented courses to the neighborhood
- Involve in community services
Departments at Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Branches offered: Undergraduate Courses
At Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore, the concept of Networking is strongly advocated and preached. The Faculty Members, Trustees and the Governing Council of Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore hold top positions in the society and have built a strong network with the industry top brass in India and the USA, to facilitate the placement activities. Constant interactions with their corporate/ industrial counterparts keep them abreast with the evolving needs of these organizations. To facilitate the transition into the corporate/industrial sector, Adarsha Institute of Technology, Bangalore initiates Placement Training from the very first year of college. Industry stalwarts would visit the campus on a frequent basis to deliver lectures and interact with the student community to catalyze the networking process. Students would also be trained on GRE and TOEFL examinations to further pursue their academic interests.